Kickstart! Personal Training (Call: +65 97816564 today!)
Kickstart! Personal Training aims to help you achieve not just fitness, it also builds your confidence and adopts a lifestyle of fitness, regardless of your age, gender and medical condition. Each program is designed to suit your different needs.
The reason you are here is that you want to do something for yourself and your health. You can be someone who does not know where to begin or has been putting off doing it or lack knowledge. You are not regular in your exercise or stay consistent and gave up when you don't see results or life has caught up with you with other commitments. You fear failing again.
Exercise does not need long hours of training and going on a strict diet program. It only requires mindful eating and exercising habits. Cultivating these habits will yield good results both mentally and physically for good.
Kickstarting an exercise program requires hard work from the start and once these habits are cultivated, it becomes second nature to you. You will feel better and more confident to take on more challenges!
NCSF (National Certified Strength and Fitness) with Standard First Aid and AED Certifications
Full-Time Fitness Personal Trainer with experience with clients looking to improve their health and fitness levels through proper guidance on the use of weights and body weight, high-intensity cardio training, muscle conditioning and stretching to focus on problem areas. This includes dietary monitoring. Clients of all ages, gender and medical condition will undergo and see improvement from the training cater to their needs.
TRAINING AND NUTRITION
Free Weights, Machines, Body-Weight
1) You will be guided how to use gym equipment at the gym safely and effectively applying to different areas of your body.
2) Different exercises for same muscle group, number of sets and reps.
3) Management of resistance to build muscle or strength or both.
4) Assessment of training to ensure proper knowledge of training is applied
5) Adjustment of training intensity to suit different needs
Clean Eating, Dieting and Nutrition
1) To calculate number of calories required according to age, gender, height, weight, lifestyle
2) To advise accordingly on the different diet options and advise on the pros and cons of each of the popular diet programmes, eg: Atkins, Keto, Paleo, Fasting etc.
Cardio and High Intensity Interval Training
1) You will be guided how to maximize and make good use of the treadmill, elliptical and cycling equipment for fat burning training.
2) Circuit Training
For those with *injury, post surgery or natal, diastasis recti, hernia (determined by medical doctor), seniors with arthritis or disabilities.
1) Exercises will be designed to ensure affected areas are not adversely affected as a result of strenuous exercises
2) Programme to incorporate modified resistance and training to help build strength and restore *areas affected by medical treatment.
Location of Coaching:
Available gyms at your Condo. Activesg gyms subjected to availability
$100 (2 persons)*
*Larger group to be advised
$65 per session per hour for individuals age 21 and above.
$50 per session per hour for Seniors (above 65)
$120 per session per hour for corporate classes (minimum 5 persons)
The Answers You Need
HOW SHOULD I GO ABOUT IF I WANT TO TRY OUT?
You can take up an hour of trial session to get a feel of the training session, to understand and determine you are comfortable with the training.
IS THERE A REFUND IF I STOP HALF-WAY?
There are a few options you can consider:
1) Pay for each session as long as you want to continue the training session.
2) Transfer to someone else who can benefit from the remaining session if you have already paid for a package.
3) Medically certified unfit to continue by doctor and postponement option is available
CAN I BE TRAINED AT THE GYM THAT I AM CURRENTLY TRAINING?
Training are conducted at your condo facilities, outdoor open spaces and your home. Activesg is only availble through booking of available time slots. Corporate training-to be advised-Office space or commercial gym)
WHAT CLIENTS SAY
Novi 39, Pasir Ris, Singapore
Client since 2018
"I have managed to achieve weight loss and never look back and introduced a friend looking to tone up as well. He has shown me the importance of juggling busy lifestyle with exercises"
Mr. Tan 78, Loyang, Singapore
My trainer, Mr. Peter Yeo, has helped me achieve my goals so far and I love our sessions. He is very motivating and encouraging. He tailors the sessions to meet my specific needs. I highly recommend Mr. Yeo as his professionalism and passion for what he does is second to none.